Overall I did–very well again. I think. Let’s see.
Here’s the score:
- 6 servings of water a day — Yes! Except Saturday and today. Yesterday I did a craft show and didn’t want to have to be “excusing myself” every hour. Today I was busy sewing. (You’ll see that handiwork tomorrow!)
- Wash my face every night — Remember the exfoliation benefits, ye ladies who scoff.
- Eat healthy snacks in the day — I just don’t eat many snacks in the day. When I did get the munchies I would make myself eat carrot sticks. Most of the time. Those Hershey’s Kisses are so good though.
- Plan out this week in detail — Yes. It all got done except for scheduling the sewing lesson I won at auction. Must do that tomorrow! This coming week will be a tough one to stay on track. My mom’s coming. And who wants to do the boring, regular stuff when company is visiting!
- Clean 15 minutes everyday — I think I did this everyday. I’m not setting the timer anymore. Not sure whether that’s a good thing or not. Things are getting cleaned though, so I’d say I’m on track.
- Bible reading every morning — 6 out of 7. I read double last night and need to get to bed tonight to keep the “going to bed at 11pm” goal.
- Exercise daily — Yes. Somehow I managed to do it every week day again. I’m feeling the doldrums though. And with Mom visiting I hope that doesn’t knock me off course.
- Read to Ashlyn everyday — I probably missed a day. Overall I’m being a better mommy.
- Have Reagan read to me every school day — Yes. And she’s even reading fortune cookie fortunes now. Hard ones.
- Various other boring and sundry things — Continuing to get these done. Yay me!
Once again, thanks to all my supporters. I’m not sure who you are, but I’ve got some imaginary ones I’ve made up too so I’m being accountable to someone. This next week may be hard since our schedule will not be normal. Pray that I can stay organized and prioritized this week!
5 thoughts on “Accountability Update: Week 3”
I’m not imaginary! I’m a real supporter, stepping up to be counted! Also, to cheer you on some more. Go, go, go…you are rocking. I’m gonna go wash my face now…because I just got all convicted and stuff…
Yes! Thank you for being a supporter! Mad props to all my real live buds out there.
No doldrums on the exercise: make your Mom do the exercises with you! If she doesn’t, tell her she’ll only get water and bread to eat 🙂 OK, OK…she can drink some coffee with me, but that’ll be it.
Hurray for Vicki! I don’t mind being imaginary. Typically I end up with cooler features than I think I have.
Tip for good snack: almond slivers, raisins and (not me but for you) m&ms. It is a quick in hand snack like a Kiss!
Uh, yum yum! Nothing can beat sweet and salty together. Nuts and chocolate are an awesome combo as well. Thanks for that reminder!