We all know I’m a bargain hunter. I recently lamented that Netflix was changing its pricing structure to charge more for their movies. I’ve become unimpressed with the movies they offer anyway. Enter Blockbuster Express.
- There’s a kiosk very close to my house, which means (almost) instant gratification.
- It seems that there are newer releases with Blockbuster Express than Netflix.
- (and the best one) I’ve been renting movies for free. FREE! (Details below) They’re only $1 to begin with, but doesn’t free make it even better?
- People don’t take care of the DVDs and at least three of the movies I’ve rented have scratches bad enough that my DVD player has to skip over parts. I was able to finish watching the movie by inserting the DVD into my computer.
- So far I haven’t run into any others.