Overall I did–very well.
Here’s the score:
- 4 servings of water a day — Thank you, Heather, for letting me know we are no longer required to get 8 servings of water a day. My goal for this coming week will still be six, since I do still need some type of liquids in my body. I believe I’ll keep the last week of April at 6 servings too.
- Wash my face every night — This takes a surprisingly little amount of time. Why haven’t I been doing this all my life?
- Eat healthy snacks in the day — In the day, yes. At night…I finished off the peanut M&Ms and then moved on to Hershey’s Kisses. I’m proud of myself for the healthy snacks in the day though. So this week I’m going to try to cut down on the chocolate…no I’m not.
- Plan out the month on a general level — Already done. No need to do that this week.
- Plan out this week in detail — Yes. It all managed to get done.
- Clean 15 minutes everyday — Much better this week. 5 out of 7 days. I am not cleaning on the weekend. Who thinks that’s a good idea? My cleaning on Friday consisted of laundry. But since I only do laundry once a week, I called that good enough.
- Bible reading every morning — 6 out of 7. Actually Saturday I read it at night. And day 7 isn’t over yet so there’s still time!
- Exercise daily — I am happy to report that I exercised every freakin’ morning. During the week. Once again whowants to do this on a weekend day? Oh, sorry hubby… Crunches first and then 30 minutes of cardio. No stretching though. Must try to include this somehow before the shower, before the little ones wake up. I am not getting up any earlier.
- Read to Ashlyn everyday — 4 out of 7 days. Not sure what happened here. Other than time slipped by. I need to put some books in with her toys in the living room. Why aren’t they there now?
- Have Reagan read to me every school day — Yes. And she’s so good. When did this happen?
- Various other boring and sundry things — Much better at those this week.
Knowing that I’m going to be tracking my progress here for all two of you (and all the imaginary friends I write for) to read has made me get through this week continuing on my quest to be a better steward of my temple. And my house. Thank you for your support.
Pray for me this week that I continue my exercise routine everyday!!