- VTC by Skype is pretty awesome
- Having to deal with socialized medicine truly makes me wish I were a paying customer
- Ear infections are a pain in the (r)ear
- Planning out next year’s subjects for school is actually exciting
- I actually did the two-week free subscription to Netflix and canceled before being charged
- I’m now doing the month free Blockbuster subscription and hope to do the same
- People involved in groups and communities live longer, healthier lives
- I finally checked out Dooce’s blog (am I the only one who hadn’t?). Eh. Heather is pithier.
- I’d rather have an infestation of ants than clover mites
- We have a pre-walker
- We have a tadpole
- When you click to enlarge you can see his tiny little feet have formed
- David Crowder Band is amazing for worshipping while driving: keep one hand on the wheel and both eyes on the road
Drive to DCB
- While some days can be challenging, I have a simple life. I thank God for this.
Published by NotSoSAHM
I'm a photographer and homeschooler
Dream = travel blogger.
We move around every couple of years. That's fine, I love seeing different parts of our great country and the world.
Great things: Jesus, traveling, photography, eating, sewing, scrapbooking, reading, shopping...not necessarily in that order.
View more posts
3 thoughts on “You know what?…”
Yes, you are the last to find dooce.com. Beware, sometimes she is shocking. Sometimes she is loveable. Sometimes she is funny. Sometimes, you are glad she doesn’t know you! I like her photos of her dogs. I also like her letters to her daughter each month. She makes me laugh a lot. I like her honesty. I have her bookmarked.
Girl…I’ve been on the Dooce bandwagon for a couple of months now. Her views are the complete opposite of ours, of course, but she writes like I think and talk…yet she’s much funnier than I could ever attempt. So yeah…I enjoy Dooce. Plus, she got me started on Rob & Big, for which my belly is eternally grateful–lots of laughs from those two, I tell ya.
BUT…here’s the real deal. Ashlyn is cute walking, but Reagan is even cuter doing the commentary…her little giggle is just precious. It made my night. Awwwww…
This video made my heart bubble over! I can’t wait to experience these moments!