There are things in life you understand. There are those things in life that capture your imagination. And then there are those things in life where you wonder what exactly God’s plan was…
I don’t question God on many things. His wisdom is infinite. Mine is…lacking. His choices are always for good. Mine…not so much. However, when I get to Heaven I hope to get answers to some questions. Following is my list of what I’d like to ask God. And believe me, I’m genuinely interested.
FRIDAY 13: Dear God…
- What did the original earth look like? Was it Pangaea?
- How does light have wave and particle features?
- Can I see some sort of map showing how the earth was populated? (I know the basics, it’s just amazing to think we all came from two people.)
- Can I see some sort of map showing the diaspora of different nations after the Tower of Babel incident?
- Did You kind of chuckle when You decided to make men and women so differently?
- Do I get to meet everyone? Can I? Adam? Eve? Esther? through Paul and Peter? through Constantine and Augustine? through Mother Teresa?
- Why did you create mosquitoes, roaches, ticks, fleas, jelly fish, gnats (great use of them in the plague btw), and clover mites?
Was creation completed in six literal or figurative days?
Can I see the universe in its completeness? Like how You see it?
What did Eden look like?
How were those huge man-made structures built?
How much control did You allow Satan to have on things?
Will I find out the answers to life’s mysteries? (who killed JFK? What happened to Amelia Earhart? Does the Bermuda Triangle really have strange powers?)
I’m giddy with the hope that some or all of these questions will be answered. I fully do not expect to have all the knowledge of God, or His wisdom and insight. But a little bit more than I have now would be nice. Just to satisfy some curiosities. Will I even be curious about these things once I’m in His presence?
How about you? What questions would you ask God? I know we all struggle with pain and suffering in this world, etc. So let’s keep these questions on the more curious note.
And don’t forget to get your submission into Best Posts of the Week!