This is what happens when Daddy takes the girls out for a day of running errands:
- The Girl Scout troop leader talks to him about the book “Your Changing Body” that she got for her little girl. Including the terms “tampons” and “big changes”.
- The girls drop acorns down their dresses and giggle all while in a school hallway where men are still trying to write their papers.
- Lots of gravel and rock play.
- While waiting for an oil change Daddy tells the girls they can climb all over the inside of the truck. And they both end up climbing on him.
- At GNC on of our daughters went around the whole store trying to open all the bottles while Daddy was trying to make informed decisions about which vitamins to buy.
- At GNC the same daughter got some more practice improving her kleptomania by shoving all of the counter crap into the shopping bag.
- Daddy pushed one of them in the swing so hard she flew out of it.
- Daddy almost drove away from the playground without one of our daughters. She wouldn’t totally believe that he never meant to leave her she just wouldn’t get into the car already.
- One of our daughters didn’t have toilet paper at the gas station so…Daddy won’t let me finish that story.