This is what happens when Daddy takes the girls out for a day of running errands:
- The Girl Scout troop leader talks to him about the book “Your Changing Body” that she got for her little girl. Including the terms “tampons” and “big changes”.
- The girls drop acorns down their dresses and giggle all while in a school hallway where men are still trying to write their papers.
- Lots of gravel and rock play.
- While waiting for an oil change Daddy tells the girls they can climb all over the inside of the truck. And they both end up climbing on him.
- At GNC on of our daughters went around the whole store trying to open all the bottles while Daddy was trying to make informed decisions about which vitamins to buy.
- At GNC the same daughter got some more practice improving her kleptomania by shoving all of the counter crap into the shopping bag.
- Daddy pushed one of them in the swing so hard she flew out of it.
- Daddy almost drove away from the playground without one of our daughters. She wouldn’t totally believe that he never meant to leave her she just wouldn’t get into the car already.
- One of our daughters didn’t have toilet paper at the gas station so…Daddy won’t let me finish that story.
Daddy, welcome to a day in the life.
12 thoughts on “Daddy’s way…”
And what a day it was. We got to see a copy of the Wright Flyer and I explained to Reagan what makes airplanes fly. She also got to see an F-4 (like what her Bop used to fly). Daddy dates are cool – what fun kids!
Ohh man! That sounds like a crazy day. I can’t wait to have kids, but hopefully no girls. I don’t think I can handle all the girl “stuff,” LOL. You are a better man than me Du. Ha Ha
Allen would not have stopped at a gas station so the question of toilet paper would never have come up. One time I had to go as we traveled to WV and it was dark; he pulled over in a good spot that had an embankment and I took a flashlight down the hill. Well, when I finished my bizness I turned around to see eyes staring back at me. I had a hillbilly godfather moment – it was a deer head without the body!
Sounds like they need full body armour and a tracking device on Daddy day:-) hee, hee, hee.
What happens with Daddy….should probably stay with Daddy! Just my humble, can’t handle what the get into with Daddy, Mommy opinion! 😉
Hahahahahaha! that’s great!
LOL Especially about the swing and almost driving off without one of the daughters. This should be a movie. It would be hilarious!
That’s awesome that Daddy is so involved with the girls. I’m sure they will remember those times fondly. I don’t recall my dad taking me anywhere just the two of us.
I work full time, and I still seem to do the day alone with the kids much better… Must be a mom thing. But bless their hearts for trying!
Gotta love those daddies!