Overall I did–mediocre.
Here’s the score:
- 2 servings of water a day — Yes. I managed to do this everyday. Cosmic, huh.
- Wash my face every night — Yes. Even on the night I went to bed when it was morning.
- Eat healthy snacks in the day — For the most part. I still munched on Peanut M&Ms and Reagan’s graham cracker/M&M mosaic. But if I thought about scrounging around for something to eat I made myself eat raisins or carrots. Mind you that only happened twice. Remember, I’d rather not eat.
- Plan out the month on a general level — Yes. Nunya.
- Plan out the weeks in detail — Maybe. I knew what I had to do and I was on time for everything…except for watching Beth tonight so Amy could go to life group. I was absorbed in sorting clothes and didn’t hear the phone or the doorbell. Bad friend.
- Clean 15 minutes everyday — Oops. The house isn’t trashed. It’s still picked up and the kitchen is clean. But I only actually did 15 minutes of cleaning one day. I swear this week was busier than normal. I swear.
- Bible reading every morning — 4 out of 7. Yikes. The three mornings I didn’t read was because I woke up and immediately had to start dealing with the girls. One of those mornings was the night I only got 3 hours of sleep. Another morning was after the night after the all-nighter. I was catching up on sleep. And the third morning was this morning. Also catching up on sleep and rushing to get ready for church. We’re not used to time limits on getting ready around here.
- Exercise daily — I’m getting worse here. Monday morning was the only morning when I got up, did some crunches and then exercised for almost 30 minutes. Tuesday morning I did some crunches. Then I started staying up later and later…Like I said, this week was super busy, so exercising in the middle of the day just didn’t happen. Leave me alone. No, don’t leave me alone. I need the accountability.
- Read to Ashlyn everyday — 5 out of 7 days. Not bad.
- Have Reagan read to me everyday — Yes. On the school days. I’m rewriting that goal to say “have Reagan read to me every school day”.
- Various other boring and sundry things — Uhh, what were they? Those I need to work on.
Maybe a big piece of poster board and little gold stars will help me do better.
Pray for me this week. I’ve got to drink 4 servings of water a day. I’m going to either be floating or peeing all day.