It’s Thursday! How could I forget about Story Time, Interactive Style? We are on our first staycation, so I’m sure that’s the reason for the slip up. Here’s what you do.
- Put on your thinking cap.
- Look at the picture below.
- Come up with a plausible an interesting/funny story.
- Leave that story in the comments section.
- No one wins anything. You just feel better knowing you made my day.
As for last week’s gem…That is one scary looking mouse. What kid is going to find him friendly? Other than my daughter, I mean. He looks like a washed up drunk rodent trying to sell kids candy and asking them to help find his lost puppy. Reagan sure does seem to be carrying on a great conversation with him though. I’m pretty sure right after I snapped this pic she leaned over and planted a big one on him. If you’re ever in Colorado Springs you’ll be sure to spot Not-So-Sober-Mickey in one of the malls there. And if you do, take a pic and send it to me. This dude needs to be the next Flat Stanley.
Now! On to commenting about my own personal Bindi up there!