It’s been busy around here lately. What am I saying…it’s always busy around here. This past week though everything happened at once. Here was my Wednesday:
- Morning and all that that entails
- Drop Mo off at vet to see if he’s all better
- Head to Wal-Mart to pick up several things
- Head to grocery store only to be stuck in a traffic jam for about 10 minutes
- Once home feed girls a quick lunch
- Race home to be able to watch the triplets
- Make dinner for a family while embroidering four sets of burp cloths while the triplets are here
- Give triplets back to mom
- Run dinner down the street
- Race over to the vet to pick up Mo
- Take Mo home (actually I basically just toss him in the door and slam it shut)
- Head over to church for a quick dinner (at which Ashlyn screamed through the whole thing)
- Head over to a meeting with the ladies who lunch
- Go home
- NO school done whatsoever. Well, we did listen to our AWANA verses during breakfast.
It seems like my whole week has been that busy. But it’s been a good busy. It’s kept me out of (bloggy) trouble. Yesterday I took some time for myself though and actually got my hair cut and colored. I must be doing something right because this is the third time this year I’ve had my hair done. It’s a good year if I get it done around twice. I know.
That’s not a bra, it’s a tank, or undershirt, or whatever it’s called. I’m blond at the roots again!
Here are some thoughts for the weekend:
- Submit your post to Best Posts of the Week!
- Remember that flattery and gossip are two sides of the same coin. Flattery is telling someone to their face what you wouldn’t say if they weren’t there. And gossip is talking about someone and saying things you wouldn’t say to their face, whether those things are unfavorable or not. Both flattery and gossip are ugly and are sins. God called us to be encouragers, which doesn’t include either.
- Go Jackets! Bust their a…. butts! We’ll be at the GA Tech game this weekend, and whether they win or lose, it’s so fun to see a game live. I’ll be hoarse when it’s over, but there’s nothing like it. My husband is just glad we’re not playing UVA or I might end up shouting Wahoo instead of Bzzzz. (It’s a story that I may tell sometime).
- Have a great weekend!