It’s been busy around here lately. What am I saying…it’s always busy around here. This past week though everything happened at once. Here was my Wednesday:
- Morning and all that that entails
- Drop Mo off at vet to see if he’s all better
- Head to Wal-Mart to pick up several things
- Head to grocery store only to be stuck in a traffic jam for about 10 minutes
- Once home feed girls a quick lunch
- Race home to be able to watch the triplets
- Make dinner for a family while embroidering four sets of burp cloths while the triplets are here
- Give triplets back to mom
- Run dinner down the street
- Race over to the vet to pick up Mo
- Take Mo home (actually I basically just toss him in the door and slam it shut)
- Head over to church for a quick dinner (at which Ashlyn screamed through the whole thing)
- Head over to a meeting with the ladies who lunch
- Go home
- NO school done whatsoever. Well, we did listen to our AWANA verses during breakfast.
It seems like my whole week has been that busy. But it’s been a good busy. It’s kept me out of (bloggy) trouble. Yesterday I took some time for myself though and actually got my hair cut and colored. I must be doing something right because this is the third time this year I’ve had my hair done. It’s a good year if I get it done around twice. I know.
That’s not a bra, it’s a tank, or undershirt, or whatever it’s called. I’m blond at the roots again!
Here are some thoughts for the weekend:
- Submit your post to Best Posts of the Week!
- Remember that flattery and gossip are two sides of the same coin. Flattery is telling someone to their face what you wouldn’t say if they weren’t there. And gossip is talking about someone and saying things you wouldn’t say to their face, whether those things are unfavorable or not. Both flattery and gossip are ugly and are sins. God called us to be encouragers, which doesn’t include either.
- Go Jackets! Bust their a…. butts! We’ll be at the GA Tech game this weekend, and whether they win or lose, it’s so fun to see a game live. I’ll be hoarse when it’s over, but there’s nothing like it. My husband is just glad we’re not playing UVA or I might end up shouting Wahoo instead of Bzzzz. (It’s a story that I may tell sometime).
- Have a great weekend!
20 thoughts on “Busy, but a good busy”
Busy is good! Even though I find myself getting slower and slower as the months pass. 🙂
Hair looks fabulous. I think I may fit in visit to my hair gal this month too, just in time for my birthday.
Love the hair! You’ll have to share the UVA story with me…I had no idea!
LOVE the hair. You’re living proof that blondes have more fun. 🙂
I need to get brave enough to just go the rest of the way blonde, not just highlights!
WOW! Great hair!
Busy is good…leaves little time for trouble indeed!
Love the hair – very sexy!! (and I’d say that to your face, AND when you weren’t here!!)
I really love your hair, it looks great and reminds me I need to have something done… anything, really.
BTW this is the first time I have heard of best post of the week- great idea, thanks.
That sounds like my week. We are taking it easy this weekend. I hope you do too:-)
love the hair and it is inspiring me to want to get mine done. It is always tricky here with the language and they never seem to know what I am trying to say…due to my hungarian! one time I ended up with a female mullet and it was all the rage here, but it was horrilbe, not what I asked for and I CRIED…did I say it was my anniversary and I was trying to look nice for my date with hubby… it was horrible!
You are beautiful! (Sorry, I felt compelled to say that. Creepy stalker Jaci will go away now.)
Can I just say I hate you for being thin enough to wear a strappy top? Grrrr…. 🙂
oooo la la!! How long did it take you going from mirror to mirror checking for the best lighting? Or did you just instinctively KNOW?? It looks great!
Wow you are beautiful !
And you are also my hero. You get more done in a day than I do in a week. Want to pass some of your motivation my way.
I’m tired just from reading the list of things you did.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
I love the new hair! Awesome! My hair needs help, bad!
And, I have to agree with the others – you sure do get a lot done 🙂 I’m not sure how you have the energy!
AWWWW your comment on my interview really was super sweet. I wish I lived closer too but plans are to be back living in good old Pensacola (well Gulf Breeze) as soon as dh gets a job and my fathers side of my family live in McCalla and bessemer, alabama and we will visit there often when we move back so we totally will get together and be real life friends I presume!!
thank you for visiting via BATW today! japan is a beautiful country, i hope you get to visit someday.
Very good picture..you look great!!! 🙂
That is just a Wednesday? I am exhausted just reading it. I love your hair. I never get around to having mine done anymore, except my myself. And that is rare.
I am having my first contest, I hope you can stop by!
Cute hair! Sounds like you’ve been busy, busy, busy!
Loooooooove your hair. Love it. So much.
You are a diva…and I mean that in the best way possible!
I’m tired just reading all you did. And also jealous, cause I don’t know how/can’t do half of those things! You, my friend, are my hero.