So I wasn’t on Facebook at all today. Nor on Twitter. I still think in short little blurbs though. I bet none of my thoughts were over 140 characters. Throughout the day when things happened to me I would immediately formulate my short, pithy comment about the situation. Then I’d remember that I had nowhere to put it; just had to keep it to myself. What would I have tweeted about today?
- I would have bemoaned the socialized health care system in which I take part.
- I would have made snotty remarks about the screaming and crying going on here. By the kids, not me.
- I would have lamented about my hormonal headache that was being exacerbated by the lack of caffeine.
- I would have Facebooked about the White House Easter Egg Roll whose lottery-style application opens up soon.
- I would have mentioned the irony in having a night and morning without kids and yet having lots of non-fun things to do in those hours.
- I would have corrected myself to say that reading a newspaper and discussing current events with nursing home patients is actually fun.
- I would have wondered why my grocery store doesn’t carry gnocchi.
- I would have celebrated the fact that I love real girl talk with a friend.