THINGS I’VE NOTICED…
My man hands (not my man’s hands) look like 80 year old grandma hands…or should I say grandpa hands. Except for the fact that there are no liver spots you couldn’t tell the difference. Crafting will do that to ya.
- I’ve quit applying lotion liberally and often. Thus the reason for geriatric extremities.
- Apparently water is dangerous to my one year old and incites fear akin to sitting in a pile of fire ants. Try cleaning her face. Her hands. Try sitting her in a bath tub. We’re bringing in the exorcist soon.
- None of my clothes are cute. This transitional weather period has left me unable to wear nice thick sweaters and unable to wear nice small tops. I have no cute in-between clothing. I look like a suburban mom. blech.
- Our trees out back are starting to bloom.
- The birds are fiercely eating the seed from our new bird feeder.
- Cardinals are awesome (the bird, not the baseball team). Female cardinals rock with their little red tuft on the top, which perfectly coordinates with their orange beak, red wings and red tail feathers. Robins are even cooler.
- It’s hard to be satisfied with yourself as a homeschooler. I mean really, would my daughter get so off track and distracted if she were sitting in a class room? Come.ON!
- I find Him when I seek Him with all my heart.
- I haven’t missed tv nearly as much as I thought I would. And I’ve only used Hulu once. (How do you even pronounce that anyway?)
- You don’t need XM or Sirius if you’ve got Yahoo Launchcast…except for the whole in-the-car-without-good-radio-thing.
- 80s music was so awesome. Except the love ballads. I hated them even back then.
- The Woot off going on now is like the longest one in history (in my history). I believe that now means it will end since I just posted about it.
- I’ve become really disorganized. Watch for my accountability post soon y’all. It’s bad. And I need help. I just have to get organized enough to write it.
3 thoughts on “Things I’ve noticed recently…”
Gasp! Horrors upon horrors! THUD.
That’s me…I fainted. Did I just read, “You don’t need XM or Sirius if you’ve got Yahoo Launchcast…”??????? Say it isn’t so, girl. For the past 5 years I’ve maintained that XM is the greatest invention of the past 50 years, no doubt. Love, love, love it…epecially since we live in an area with no decent radio stations whatsoever…it’s not a luxury for us, but a MUST. (Unless I wanna listen to 90’s country and 80’s CCM, that is. No, not always, please!) Though now that our new van has the whole built-in adapter thingamabob for my iPod, I am using XM a bit less. Still…love XM…in the car, in my house (courtesy of DirecTV), wherever I can get it. I’m just sayin’.
OK…spell’s over. Go on with what you were saying…
Har har har!! The only reason we don’t have one or the other now is because NASCAR is on one and ACC sports is on the other–who can decide!?!?…well, and we’re real real cheap. If Sirius and XM do combine then we may have to bite the bullet and actually subscribe. For now, I’ll stick with my radio on the internet 🙂
Gonna suscribe to the comment responses thingy now…
And for us, Nascar would win out over ACC sports, even though Scotty went to UVa. Because we get both Nascar AND SEC on XM…vitally important to our existance. (Said with extreme sarcasam!)